Summer is here, the season of fun and frivolity. It’s time to prep our closets with some of summer’s biggest fashion trends. Summer can be tricky when it comes to adopting fashion especially with the sun blazing down on you. However, you can still look chic, cool and classy in this season. I am here to rescue you all, with my easy tips and tricks you’ll be fully summer ready, to beat the heat in style.
My loyal readers will know that I am a big fan of white. I love the crisp, clean look. Living in a hot climate, white is the perfect basic that I can combine with just about anything. Much like the little black dress a little white dress is just as important, especially during summer. These white dresses can be feminine and flowing or chic with straight cuts. They can be dressed up for summer cocktails or worn casually for days exploring a beach town. With the right accessories the little white dress can be transformed into whatever you need it to be. You can stay completely white for a nice serene look or jazz it up a bit for fun.
Even though white is very simplistic, wearing it can be tricky. In my opinion it all comes down to piece selection and styling. To get you summer ready, I wanted to give some simple styling tips on how to look great wearing white this season!
There are many ways you can style a white dress look. Today I’ll share some of my simple ways to achieve this look with ease. You can try them to create your very own style which will surely make you stand out in crowd.
• Sometimes all white look becomes very boring and monotonous. To break the head to toe white look add a denim jacket to it. If you don’t want the jacket to weight down the overall look, then make sure to pick a wash and cut styled jacket that goes well and makes the look light and airy.
• Combine your look with a summer hat that flatters your face and increases the style value of the look. I would suggest a light color one may be like white or khaki to keep with the summery feel.
• Always try to keep the summer look light and airy. Avoid stacking on heavy jewellery instead wear dainty gold accessories which will complement the whole look.
• As I said earlier white on white sometimes becomes very predictable so just increase the fun element by adding colors to the look. This color and embellishments you can add through footwear. Embellished or bright sandals add a real pop to the outfit and don’t add any weight to the look because the embellishments are at your feet.
Last but not the least few important details that should not be forgotten are:
• Wear a slip. White dresses and skirts can be see through so if your dress doesn’t already have a slip sewn into it, make sure to wear one!
Always wear nude undergarments with white clothing! Avoid any color that will show through the fabric, especially black.
Outfit- L'mane, Bag- Zara, Shoes-Vinci Camuto, Hat- Aldo.
Hope you find this little knowledge that I shared today with you all informative and useful. So next time when you step out in sun you know how to do it more stylishly.
Signing of for now,
Until my next post,
Stay Voguish Stay Humble